1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb 6.5 Unimount Plow Setup For 1995 S10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BLIZARD BUSTERS, Aug 11, 2008.

1. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

Hey My Brother Just Bought A 1995 S10 Blazer 4 Door And I Need A Plow Set Up For It Gotta Be A Western I Thought I Seen Some 6.5 Westerns On Here For Around 750 I Can Proly Round Him Up A Mount Or If Some Has That Too That Would Be Great Please Help . You Can Call Me To If You Want 3092356636 Kirk

2. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm pretty sure I've seen one on craigslist in Chicago recently. Do a search for "plow". I'm pretty sure I saw it yesterday.

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think the guys name was thekitchensink on here was selling a kit in chicago I think off a jeep cherokee and was in $800 price range.

4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

5. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

I've got a 6 1/2 unimount that is like brand new! The paint is faded, but the rest of the plow looks great. No mount or wiring! $1,500.00. This plow had to have been a take off! I picked it up from a car dealer this summer.

6. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

pics`

can you post pics please i was looking at the one in chicago but its sold really dont want to spend 1800 for one any one have one cheeper

7. watchamakalit

watchamakalit Member

Would you be interested in trades?