1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 6.5" Fisher Blade- NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LPjeep, Dec 15, 2008.

1. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

Looking for a blade to fit my Fisher MM on a '95 Jeep Wrangler.
    In Lake Placid NY, but travel regularly to Northern NJ.
    6 1/2 foot.\

chris112@optonline.net
    973-479-3556

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

there is one on nj craigslist

3. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

thanks, do you know what town?

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

it was in central nj on 12/10 and now there is a complete set uo from 12/15 12/10 is just the blade for 275 needds some welds

5. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

Thanks, I was looking in NY, this helps. Chris

6. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

I have an older Fisher MM1, complete unit. No truckside stuff, although I do have a harness from another truck & iso unit. Blade is 6'9", not perfect but useable. Also try Altrux in Herkimer, they have stuff some of the time. Want Ad Digest out of Troy is another place to look. If you need just a blade itself take a ride to Vermontville. On Rt. 3 before Highway garage on the right as you are heading towards Plattsburgh there is a crummy looking garage & portagarage w/ 2 or 3 shorter Fisher blades sitting sort of close to the road. I dunno what the story with them is but worth a shot.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  7. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

where are you located?

8. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Located just outside Lake Placid. Plow is in Northville right now, but will be bringing it up soon, need to unload it, I have too much crap I'm not using.

9. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

Not sure if if will fit, but how much do you want?
    How soon can you get it to LP?

10. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

Thinking $600 for the whole deal, iso unit & wiring, as i said no truckside. Can maybe get it up here this week if it doesn't snow or get any icier, got to make a livin'. I'll get some pics if I get it up here, stay tuned...

11. LPjeep

LPjeep Junior Member

Can you give me a call?
    973-479-3556
    I was going to pick one up tomorrow, my blade is trashed.
    Thanks,
    Chris