1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 4 port isolation module

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nickv13412, Oct 7, 2008.

1. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Like the title says, im looking for a white label 4 port isolation module PN 26400. Thanks - Nick

2. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

Nick, I have a 4 port Iso Mod 26400, not sure what its worth by itself. I have it listed with a Ford truckside Ultra Mount with some wiring for $250 for the whole kit and kaboodle

3. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

All i really need is a replacement Isolation module, no wiring or mount. If you are willing to separate, let me know what you would like for the iso. module shipped to 06071. Thanks - Nick

4. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

That is a steal for everything.. Put it this way a new ISO module itself is $250...

5. turfy49431

turfy49431 Junior Member

I know it is a steal, i want to move it

6. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

I know thats a steal for everything, i just dont need everything and dont want to have to have it all shipped, cause thats damn expensive nowadays.

7. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Nick, I have exactly what you need, will probably separate it from the harness in a couple of weeks. Sent you a PM also.

8. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I have one also if you need it $125 includes shipping.

9. Doakster

Doakster Senior Member
    from Maine

Sent you another PM