1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 3rd gen 16" dodge rims

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WilliamOak, Jan 5, 2010.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking for a set of 16" rims off of a 3rd gen. I'm after black rims and my 2nd gen ones would look sh*tty black IMO, and I dont have the $$ to buy aftermarket black rims lol.
    Let me know what you have, prefer somewhere near the N. IL area but will travel. Would do 17" also. They won't be going on the truck until I get new tires and that wont be til summer this yr.
    EDIT EDIT EDIT: lol all 3rd gen's are 17" so thats what I'm after!!!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I have a set of 5 Dick Cepek DC-1's that need polishing. 3 of them hold air, two of them leak. Make me an offer if you're interested. I'm thinking CHEAP to get them out of my garage.

3. WilliamOak

I'm interested!
    What would it take to get them out of your garage and into mine?
    So they have tires on them already I presume?
    Maybe pics would help.... At least they would help me lol

4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

They do not have tires on them. I'll try to get some pictures soon. I have a couple late meetings at work today, and snow the rest of the week, so it might take me some time.

5. WilliamOak

Cool cool, I'm not necessarily in a hurry as these won't be going on until summer when I get new tires anyway. Whenever you can get them go right ahead.