1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 3/4 Ton Truck with or without plow within 5 hours of Cleveland, OH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowindiesel, Jan 11, 2009.

1. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

Looking for a 3/4 ton truck preferably diesel but not necessary. Let me know if you have one sitting around. I am looking on craigslist as well. Thanks guys!
  2. rickbays

rickbays Member

Ive got a 94 f250 with the 351 in it. The body is rough but runs great. New crate motor july 2005($2000 for the motor Ive got the paper work on it). Less then 8 k on motor. Only used moble one syn oil in it. Tranny rebuilt 2 years ago($950). Less then 500 miles on rebuild. New 57 pump feb last year($750). The pump was used one weekend. Hand held controller. New warn lock out hubs last season also($200) dana 60 axel. Meyers 7.5 with saber lights. Tires are 1/2 tread. Has remote start. Will need some front end parts. Ive got the moog ball joints just havent had time to install. I plowed one season after the motor swap. I got a dodge diesel and been plowing with it. I only plowed driveways and one very small parking lot. Id post pics but the wife has the camera at the boys basketball game. If your interested I can get it cleaned off and get pics. If you want a pretty truck this is not the one. I just havent been using it but dont want to give it way with the great drive train. I would take $3000. Im only an hour south of ya.
  3. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

3/4 ton truck

I have a post on here for a dodge ram 2500, its a 1999 reg.cab 4x4,133k miles
    and i am located in Marion,in.46952- according to mapquest I am 4 hours and 25 minutes away. I also have it posted on ebay for sale. high bid right now is $3625.00 and will end auction with the buy it now of $5000.00 i can send pics to a email address or you can look at pics on plowsite.

4. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

I have a Black 2005 Chevy 2500HD LT Duramax Ext Cab Shoretbed 59k miles with a Meyer Poly Plow for sale.
  5. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

thanks for the response guys mebdicot what are you asking for yours? And jeff, is that dodge a gasser or diesel?
  6. koko1485

koko1485 Junior Member
    from Indiana

it is a 5.9L v-8 gas 133k miles, new radiator , hoses, flushed, everything works good 4x4 tranny everything
  7. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Sir, I have a 2000 Ford F-250 xlt 7.3L xcab/long bed 186k miles. 7.5' Western Unimount. Overall good condition, plow looks and functions good. $10,500 FIRM
    Let me know, David - got snow?
  8. medicboot

medicboot Junior Member

---- PM Sent ----
  9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Did you not get my pm?
  10. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

97 F350, std. cab, 460 (new oil pan, main bearings) auto, lightning seats, 8.5" Meyer plow. I just dropped $3400 on new brakes all around, wheel cylinders, steering gear box, upper/ lower ball joints, and shocks. Also: rear Timbrens
    Truck is white and clean. $8500

Last edited: Jan 15, 2009