1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 3/4 ton truck w/ V plow SE PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snaaar, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Snaaar

Snaaar Member

Looking for late 90's or early 00's truck with plow, preferably V plow. Dodge or Chevy with Fisher would be ideal. I am located in southeast PA. Thanks!
  2. bigredwood

bigredwood Junior Member

I have a 2002 2500HD with 8' fisher, let me know if you are still looking
  3. Tiller1240

Tiller1240 Junior Member

1996 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ Western Uni-mount

1996 Dodge Ram 2500
    ~85000mi, pretty decent shape
    Nothing fancy, but a strong work truck.

Western Uni-Mount Plow
    I actually have two, we could work out a deal for either one.
    8' Western Pro Uni-Mount w/ wings(about 2 seasons old)
    9' Western Pro Uni-Mount (about 3-4 seasons old)
    --Both plows are in great shape, have received annual maintenance every year, stored indoors in the off season.

I also have a couple of Myers tailgate mount salt spreaders that I am looking at selling. They are the yellow 600lb tailgate mount spreaders. All of which are in very good condition, new motors last season. They are currently at my welder's shop redesigning the mounting system to make them a little stronger.

I'm looking for $6500 for the truck and plow setup. If you are interested, email me and we can work something out. We are out of the Baltimore area, so we could probably meet halfway up 95 or something.