1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 3/4 or 1 Ton 4x4 Truck!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Dec 25, 2005.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for something to be used as a plow truck. Looking for a 3/4 or 1 Ton 4x4, Automatic, Option packages and brand mean nothing to me!

Would prefer diesel but am open to anything! Higher milage is no big deal to me either! As long as it's a good truck!
  2. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

I have a 1996 F 250 for sale, but im in Rochester NY, let me know if you are interested
  3. exmark1

What is it? Milage, Engine, Transmission, etc... I may be interested if you would think I could fly in and drive it home?

4. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

it is a 1996 F250, 351 with a 8 foot myers, it has 110,000 miles. Im asking 5500 OBO I have put ALoT of new parts on this truck

New plow motor
    new brakes and calipers and drums
    replaced front differentioal
    power steering pump
    plow relays
    brake lines
    all polution control devices
    u Joints

im sure i did more but i cant think of them
  5. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I have an 89 f 250 no plow tho let me know if ur still interested
  6. exmark1

I have a plow that I can use off my 1993 Chevy (the frame broke) if you guys could email me some pictures that would be great!

7. NEAL

NEAL Member

I have my truck for sale. 1999 Chevy 2500 extended cab (classic body style-8600gvw) short bed. 5.7 v-8, auto trans, push button 4x4, power windows, power locks, tilt, delay wipers, power slide rear window, cloth interior, bed liner, trailer hitch, factory trans cooler, new tires 1.5 years ago, new brakes, new alternator, intake gasket replaced 1 year ago. High miles (196,000) but are highway. Runs strong and burns no oil. I put a plow on it last year but have since taken it all off and sold the plow. Tailgate is dented and there is a dent by the left front fender flare. Driver door handle trim ring is broken but the handle still works as normal. Has some scratches and dings but still looks very good. Great running truck that has been very reliable. I will try to post a pic later. You can call me for greater detail if you like. 262-745-2371
  8. exmark1

What color is the truck? Also is it a silverado option package or not? Where are you located at in Wi? I am going to Eau Claire this week and could drive and take a look!

What are you asking for the truck?
  9. NEAL

NEAL Member

I just sent you an e-mail with a picture. It was too big to post here. Sorry I forgot the price. I need $7200. The color is called pewter, kind of a gray type color. It is not a silverado. I am in Lake Geneva, WI. It is in the southeast corner of the state. It's one of those deals where I like the truck and am not really trying very hard to sell it. If I do then I will upgrade. Sorry I can't be flexible on the price as I still owe money on the truck myself. Give me a call if you want to set up a time to see it.