1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 29 Series SnoWay 2000 Chevy Plow Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by snow4me, Oct 12, 2010.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

I know SnoWay doesn't want us putting 29 series plows on 1/2 ton pickup trucks but I've done it before and I'll do it again. As long as you put Timbrens on and crank the torsion bars the 29 series plows work fine on Z71 Silverados. That all being said, I'd like to know what the part numbers are for the plow mount for a 2000 Chevy Z71 Silverado. I've got a mount off a 2008 Silverado, does anyone know if some of these parts will work on a 2000 model? If you have the part numbers I need and the parts for a reasonable price I'll buy them from you. Some of the east coast plow suppliers (Basher & Sons etc.) can you just have the parts drop shipped from SnoWay direct to me here in Illinois? Any help is much appreciated...

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

99100870 is the subframe.

3. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

Basher,
    I paid Kim for the plow mount parts today, thanks for your help!

BTW- I found a local guy selling a 29 series plow mount he says it is for a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 but I'm not so sure looking at it. Let me know what you think...

Tom

PICT0381.JPG

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That is not a 29 mount and it most certainly isn't for a 1500 Chevy.That is a 22 series mount for a Jeep Liberty