1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 2500HD rims

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Jan 11, 2008.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Dad just bought a 2002 chevy 2500 suburban and it has the steel wheels on it. As a surprise i want to get him a set of the newer 2500HD billet rims for it. Anyone that has some for sale please let me know....

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

hey mike you missed the set i had by about 2 weeks. check out ebay, every now and then you can find something cheap
  3. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

you can have mine....
  4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

have? well if youre giving stuff away i want something!
  5. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

6. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

I have a set I will sell for 300 or best offer they do have some tires on them but they are junk and if you dont want them I will dismount and dispose of. I dont always check on here so the best way to get ahold of me is via email at m3752@yahoo.com if you want pictures just let me know