1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 2011+ Chevy 2500HD Western Ultramount mount / harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by icedman, Jan 13, 2016.

1. icedman

icedman Junior Member

Looking to buy part # 69981 Western Ultramount truck side mount for the 2011+ Chevy 2500HD

Also looking to buy headlight harness setup for a 3plug 4 port ISO module. Part numbers 28400 & 29420 & 28027-2

I am located in the Waterloo, IA and Des Moines, IA areas. I also have a mount and harness for a 1500 2005 dodge ram for sale or trade from my existing setup.

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I think I may have a spare plow light harness with the relays to sell.

If the other two Harness numbers are the headlights which I assume, you'll have a bit of a hard time finding those in 4-port version because most of those trucks came out after they started using three ports. If you are set on doing that and have a set off an older GM, fisher used to make an adapter to change over the Hb4 low to h11 but don't know if they discontinued it... if they did you could still buy the male and female sockets at parts store or online and get the proper tool to push the pins out.

3. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

How do you make a 3 plug work plow with relays?

4. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

You don't lol. The -2 part number he referenced is a set of relays that goes on to the port two Harness out to the plow headlights to turn off the low beams when the high beams are turned on because the newer GM trucks from the factory turn on all four lights, and Fisher thinks this is bad for the plow lights... IMO not necessary as there are plenty of people on this forum made that modification to their older GM trucks and leave it engaged for when they hook up the plow and have not reported issues

5. icedman

icedman Junior Member

That was what I was thinking you were referring to. I am tempted to just replug the dodge harness I have right now. Amazon has a 2 pack of H11 extension plugs that I could use. I need to do a bit more research but if I can I will just not even hook up the high beams to the plow.

6. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Very good... just checking that was what you were referring that to and not a relay style 2 plug truck side harness.