1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 2010 one ton 4x4 dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blowerman, Sep 27, 2010.

1. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I'm looking to add another one ton dump truck to the fleet and figured instead of just checking with the local dealers, I'd put it out here in case someone needs to unload a recent purchase. So everyone is clear, I am not a dealer and will be buying this to keep.
    Preferred truck, prompt payment (have the money to buy outright):
    GMC/Chevy or Dodge: 2009 or 2010 must be diesel
    3500 (one ton) 4X4 dump truck.
    Would like it with a plow, but if it doesn't have one I'll add it.
    Looking for short wheel base (60" C/A) but will consider (84")
    No need for fancy, basic set up will do.

Send me a PM and I'll respond.
    Or phone number and I'll call.
    Please, I listed what I'm looking for, Not the truck or odd vehicle you need to unload!
  2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Still looking for another truck, just PM me.
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have seen a ton of 1ton dumps on autotrader for great prices. I mean you can beat the dealer down hard right now with the new chevy and gmc coming out. I believe they are still offering 5k off the 2010. and 2 k off the 2011. autotrader is the way to go.