1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 2006 GMC 2500 Plow Set up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by c2weech, Aug 29, 2010.

1. c2weech

c2weech Junior Member

Title says it all. The closer to south east Michigan the Better. Thanks

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I have a 7.5 or 8.5 poly meyer setup that will fit that truck. located just west of Cleveland. They are both setup for prowings. PM or email me at burkartlandscape@yahoo.com

3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have several complete Western setups for your truck. What are you looking for 7'6" or 8' or bigger? Straight or V? I am in the Detroit area. If you give me your number I could call you?

4. c2weech

c2weech Junior Member

Either 7'6 or 8 and straight or V could work I don't have anything too specific in mind. It all depends on condition and price.

Just want to clarify that this would include truckside mount?

email me your number and what setups you have. Pics if you have them and we will go from there. cwietchy@hotmail.com

Thanks for the reply

5. Burkartsplow

I just got your email. I sent you a price and some pictures and willing to meet you half way. Let me know

6. Burkartsplow

I just replied to your email and it failed to deliver. I will try again.

7. Burkartsplow

your email is not working. $2500 for the whole setup and I can meet you half way. If you look at my avater the plow on the front of the truck is the one for sale.

8. Burkartsplow

r u interested in the setup i have for sale. your email is not excepting my email with pictures.

9. c2weech

c2weech Junior Member

Not right now (to far out even with meeting halfway). I am not looking to get the plow right away. Just seeing what comes up for a few weeks and then pull the trigger.

10. Burkartsplow

Where are you located in South East Michigan?Well it is here is interested when you decide. Thanks