1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 2006 Chevrolet/GMC 2500 Towing Mirrors

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Fatality, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Must be power / heated / and with integrated turn signal and in good condition. Trying to avoid ebay.

2. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

I just got a set of Kool Vue towing mirrors for my 2000 silverado 2500, seem decent quality, for my truck they were heated and power, but no turn signals, as it wasn't an option in 2000, you could check them out,... I got this pair for 200 plus shipping, from a company that sells on ebay, but they wouldn't ship to canada, and being in canada the ebay blocked my bidding on them, so I had to order outside of ebay from them via phone, and had them ship to a UPS store on the US side... US Autoparts, I think was who I purchased through, I can check tomorrow if interested....

Matthew

3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Ya if you wouldn't mind that would be perfect. Thanks

4. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

found it... discountbodyparts.com check them out, put in your year and model, then mirrors, and see what pops up... Seemed good to deal with,

matthew

5. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Thanks man!