1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB:2003-2007 Silverado 2500HD 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brianbora1, Nov 5, 2011.

1. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Looking for a reg cab or extended, not a crew. 8.1 would be nice and a 6.6 would be nicer! I live N.E. Ohio and am willing to travel for the right deal. thanks for any reply's.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

hope ur not looking for any power options. I havent found anywhere I can search for the 8.1, and have only found 2. only one had power options and it sold before it left the detail line. I can find reg cab 6l all over the place, and still only 2 with power windows and locks. havent seen any duramaxes in my price range yet...except 1 :) but i aint tellin ya where it is...I can tell ya where its gonna be tho :)

3. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Thanks! I am finding all thee above but asking prices are really high considering the mileage! Where you from?

4. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

im in central missouri but have been looking in a 700 mile radius. but i want a reg cab. x cabs open up a much bigger market.

5. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

2001 crew cab 496/Allison with 77kmiles MINT MINT MINT stored in heated garage never seen snow................sold on eBay a couple weeks ago in Ohio for $13k. Had I been looking for a personal "Purty" truck I'd have been all over it. Sweet truck!

6. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

hehe I can swim in a SEA of crew and extended cab trucks. but cant find hardly anything in reg. and almost NOTHING with amenities.

7. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

I've got a 05 Chevy 2500 hd with 6.6 135k work truck, white, reg cab long box 4*4. We would upgrade if sold. Looking for 20k to sell. Runs drives excellent don't need to sell but I would for the right price.

8. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Looking for something a little lower on price! Thanks for replying!

9. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

for a truck that bluebooks for 15k?

10. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

It's actually 16525 acv, book and market value are a bit different. Good luck, if you want some more info on the truck let me know.