1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 2000-2004 GM Diesel

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 06HD BOSS, Jun 20, 2007.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Hey guys, ive been looking through local papers and online with no luck (or prices are way too high). Figured id try my luck here....
    Looking for:
    2000-2004 2500HD
    Either GMC or Chevy
    Regular cab
    Duramax/Allison
    Preferably under 60,000 miles
    Black, red or grey would be nice
    Hopefully something local

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  2. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

your best bet is to get a lbz motor with the 6 sp Allison

3. 06HD BOSS

I know but those years are selling for big $ still.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

How much are you looking to spend?

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

6. 06HD BOSS

Around $25K max.
    Thanks for the info thats a nice truck. Im really interested in a reg cab because its gonna be a run-around work truck. The plan is to get rid of my ext cab for the reg cab duramax and pick up a car too.

7. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  8. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

9. 06HD BOSS

Nice work Newdude. I found those same ones lol. I like the one in NH & farmingham MA, but its rough that theyre that far away if i decide to take a look at them and then i dont end up getting it. The local market is really dry this time of year.

10. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Well now you got me looking at some nice trucks on the internet hahah...throwing these out there, don't think theyll work for ya though, worth a try...

This click in Old Saybrook, but it's an 05, and im not sure if it's got the allison

Chesire, again 05, talk them down in price a bit maybe click

11. 06HD BOSS

That one in Chesire is nice but i dont wanna swing that price. Thanks for the help guys!

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Those trucks are so hard to find, let alone at a low price. Hopefully within the next 8 months when i'm ready for one there will be one for me :) I want fully loaded interior though and tan exterior.....OBS

13. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

you are very welcome for the try at helping you and good luck!!

14. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

WOW, that first one is exactly what i want (just depending on the interior). Great finds guys

15. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

wow its amazing how much more trucks are their. I looked at 2 different 05 crew cab LT's. One was 29 and the other was 30,500