1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 2 Unimount power units complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. We're putting together a couple of plows and are 2 pumps short. Seems as though they've been robbed for parts one too many times. Looking for complete units, ready to bolt on and go. If I can't find any cost effectively, we'll just piece these together.

Thanks

2. PSD

PSD Junior Member
    from NE Ohio

Im looking for one as well.

3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I have a WESTERN ULTRAMOUNT PLOW HYDRAULIC UNIT COMPLETE New and has never been mounted. Feel free to make a offer

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I don't really need it but price it to me and you never know

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump, bought one on ebay but still need a couple more

6. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

im trying to sell my whole plow if you know anyone looking 1800 obo

7. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I think I have 3 sitting on a shelf, I know I have at least one extra but it was acting up so I swapped it out. It wanted to go right when I hit left. Didn't have the time to mess with it so it was quicker to swap it out with a working unit.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

How much? I'll mess with it. We're in the same position down here, except the 2 we had like that have been stripped to bare bones at this point. PM me details please. Would need shipped to 46319

9. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I have a new one for 750.00. Will also include the wiring for the motor. Never been on a truck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.