1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB (2) 25-30 Gal air tanks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for a pair of 25-30 gal (roughly) metal tanks. I am doing a project and would like something the size of a 30 gal compressor tank. It's for the truck in my Avatar. I plan to use one on each side like truck fuel tanks.....one for fuel, one for air. They don't have to be perfect, but have to match eachother. I plan to weld on my own bungs, brackets, fuel neck, steps, etc. LMK what you have or where you'd recommend buying them cost effectively. If they wind up being too pricey I'll probably just build a set out of 18" pipe or something.

I know they make replacement compressor tanks new with the brackets and fitts, but they are pretty expensive. I can't justify spending big bucks due to the application.

They are going to be grinded and welded, so by no means do they have to be perfect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.