1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 1999 Superduty rear springs or spring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Elite Property Services, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Elite Property Services

Elite Property Services Senior Member

Like the title says let me know what you guys got. Thanks Nathan

2. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I've got a couple different sets but all I know is they are for a 250 or 350. They are new but I don't know what year they fit. They might be a full kit or all rears or all fronts. I've also got a box of add a leafs. I don't know what they sell for but I can make a pretty good deal on them if they will work for you.

[​IMG]

3. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I've got a single rear spring pack for a 1999 F250. Used it for about 4-5 years of light duty work. $50 plus the ride from 13748.

4. Elite Property Services

Anybody got anything?

5. x.system

x.system Senior Member

If you can meet me monday morning at 23 E Garfield Ave, Coldwater, MI, 49036 I will trade you 4 new rancho springs that fit 99-04 f250-f350 for your ultra mount that you have for sale. The springs are 4" lift.

6. Elite Property Services

I appreciate the offer, but I need factory or factory replacement. Thanks Nathan

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I've got a complete rear diff with springs and all. Didn't really want to separate but will for the right price. It's off of an 03 PS with 60k miles......rear discs, etc.... I need $600 complete

8. Elite Property Services

I would like to have the complete rear diff but don't have the cash. What would you need to get for the spring(s) I only need 1 but if you have to sell as a pair let me know. Thanks alot Nathan

9. Elite Property Services

Still looking......

10. Elite Property Services

Still Looking....

11. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

12. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

PM sent.....
    X system, The stuff you have pictured are lift kit springs. I dont think he is looking to raise his truck. Are there any part # on any of the springs?

13. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Did you ever find springs?