1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 1999-2002 Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jrmyj1, Jul 22, 2010.

1. jrmyj1

jrmyj1 Junior Member

Winter is coming and I need to get two more trucks. I'm looking for a 99-2002 chevy 2500 with a plow setup on it and a 6.0 motor. If anyone has some for sale or know of anyone let me know. Thanks for the help.
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My buddie has an 02 GMC 2500HD he'll sell. Right now has a like new 9.5' Stainless Snow Dogg V plow on it. He demo'd it one season. Truck has I think 140k, but a BRAND NEW 6.0 crate motor in it. It had the wrist pin knock, and a few broken manifold bolts so he said hell with it and put a motor in it. He's a shop owner and very particular with maintenance. Recent brakes, rotors etc all around, idler/pitman, etc. Excellent mechanical shape. White x-cab. Rockers barely showing signs of paint bubbling but a very nice looking truck. 285 Michilens, Alum PYO's, Rear air bags, Dual strobe kits, etc...

I'll check with him on price. Bear in mind that it did just get a $5k motor installed a few thousand miles ago and it is under warranty, and also has a $5k plow included. I'm guessing in the $14k range, but don't hold me to it. He will however switch plows to a Unimount or Ultra or something too if you'd prefer it, that I do know.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  3. Polarisrider

Polarisrider Member

if above poster is not intrested could you pm me a price without the plow and one with? thanks
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

No problem. I'll be there later, so I'll get a few pics as well.
  5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I talked to him and price is $12.5k less plow. Make offer with plow depending on what you want on it. I'll post pics, but can email rather than filling up this thread if OP prefers.