1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 1990 Ford Western Unimount truck mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GBD, Oct 29, 2010.

1. GBD

GBD Junior Member
    from Ohio

I have a 7.5' western unimount plow with a mount on it. I am looking for the mount that actually bolts to the truck frame for a 1990 F250 that you attatch the plow mount to. Let me know if any one has one or knows a good place to look.
    Thanks

2. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

FYI - the mount off a 80-91 F250 or F350 will work for you. that should help expand the search a bit.

3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I have one in really good shape that I've been thinking about selling. I'm in Lisle, IL and I guess I'm willing to ship it if you're willing to pay for it, or you can come pick it up. You can see it here: http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=68039

It's been in the garage for a few years and really is in nice shape. Let me know.

4. GBD

GBD Junior Member
    from Ohio

Ok, I'll let you know. I"m trying to find something closer to home first but I will def keep you in mind

5. GBD

GBD Junior Member
    from Ohio

Found what I was looking for, thanks guys