1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB:1978ish 3/4Ton Dodge Sno-Commander

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KenG, Jan 23, 2005.

1. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Hi all. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. Looking for a 3/4 ton Snow Commander to use/restore. I don't really care if it still has the factory Meyer plow on it or not. I'm an auto tech, so mechanical condition not too important. I'm not much of a bodyman, though, so I'm really hoping to find one thats reasonably solid (good luck, I know). Any leads would be appreciated. BTW, I'm in Massachusetts. Thanks.

Ken
    KPG1973@AOL.com

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet choice of plow truck... I have seen several in your area on eBay as of late.

3. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Thanks for the Ebay idea. I'll check it out.

4. PamelaRose

PamelaRose Member

Power Wagon .... Sweeeeeeeeet Has it got a hemi?

My second plow was a 78 Sno-Fighter Sweeeeeeet! lmao

The first one was an old "hand me down" J-3000 Jeep

5. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Those old Dodges do rock.

6. MSC

MSC Member

If you are still interested in a Sno-Commander, let me know, I know of one for sale in RI
    It has the factory Meyer plow still on it too>
    Rich

7. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Thanks, Rich. I am still interested.

Is it the one in the Truck Trader with the landscaper's-type box built onto the bed? I just saw that today and was planning to call tomorrow to see if it's still there.

Thanks,
    Ken

8. beechya475

beechya475 Junior Member

i have a 1981 i believe dodge snow commader with the plow still it isnt in the best of shape but she still runs .