1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 14-16' loader push box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snow Miser, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

Looking to buy a 14-16' push box for my loader. It can be a rubber edge or steel trip edge.

Push box must be in good shape, plenty of life left on the shoes and edges.

PM me to let me know what you have and what you are asking for it.

Prefer a used push box but if the price is right on a new one I might be interested.

I am willing to travel if the deal is good enough. I am located in the Chicagoland area.

2. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

i have a 14' arctic for sale

3. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

PM me the price and condition of the push box.

4. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I need the push box for a wheel loader with a 3 yard bucket, not for a backhoe.

5. JOEC

JOEC Member

I have a 12 hd protech like new for sale.

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I have a 16' HD sectional I might let go of. It would take $8k or so for it to leave.

7. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

JOEC that protech is too small, I really need at least 14' wide.

Maclawnco that is kind of out of my price range. Looking to spend less than 5k.

8. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

14 ft Horst 5500 series. Choice of three for bucket mount. $4500 each! FOB Toronto

416 458 3300

9. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

Thanks Delldoug but I don't want to drive up to Toronto or pay for shipping from Toronto.

10. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

No worries. I understamd. Good luck. Shopping. I will suggest you call Gino at avalanche. He may have a good used unit in your price range he can ship to your area.

11. SHAWZER

SHAWZER PlowSite.com Addict

Thinking about buying a 12 or 14 pusher, how old are yours? Are they in bolton or toronto?

12. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

bolton. 4 winters but most of them have been used as spares for the last 2 years.

13. SHAWZER

SHAWZER PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks for the info. Still undecided on 12 or 14. Can sneak through town with 12, might be asking for trouble with 14.

14. DellDoug

DellDoug Senior Member

I have 12 footers here as well but they are pro 1000 series QA. Call me when you know what you need.

Vince
    Dell operations.

15. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

Still Looking for a snow pusher