1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 14-16 FT Pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by forestfireguy, Sep 15, 2010.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

I'm in the market for a used pusher, we had money in the budget for a new one, but after dropping a big nut on a loader the boss pulled the plug on a new pusher and wants used. Anyone have a decent used pusher, would like a name brand, not a home made job. Open to rubber or trip edge units, must be fairly local to NJ or willing to deliver......And guys please no rusty old garbage, used but decent......Some rust is surely to be expected, but definitely not interested in anything with holes rusted through or heavy weld repairs....
  2. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Nobody has used pusher for sale.........
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

They're like gold this year I guess. I haven't seen too many either and the one's I've seen are going for a premium price. Check our these Steel-Tech pusher's on e bay, they seem to be just like a Pro-Tec and a bit lower in cost. Depending on the size you need, you can get into a 12-14ft rubber edge pusher for under 2k.
  4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I PM'd you.