1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb: 12 valve 4x4 dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DAFFMOBILEWASH, Sep 26, 2008.

1. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a 1992-1998 Dodge 2500-3500 12 valve truck. With or without plow. Cash in hand, no junk please.

DAFF

2. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

3. DAFFMOBILEWASH

The worst thing about that truck is that it is almost too pretty to push snow!! Thanks for the input!!

DAFF

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Dont know what your price range is.... www.lenzauto.com has a '98 12V 3500 Dually in white w/ 160000 or so miles. asking $10K I believe.

5. DAFFMOBILEWASH

The truck is perfect but the price is allitle high for the budget. looking for $6500-9000 imported to Ontario. A flat deck would be bennificial but not a deal breaker. There has to be the perfect truck out there somewhere??? Even the needs alittle TLC are OK as long as it is little stuff. Thanks for searching everone.

DAFF

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah i know...haha i'm lookin for an old 12V right now too. Its hard to find the perfect one. That truck has leather and I dont want leather in this truck. Ugh