1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - 10' Power Angle Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Marbleman, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

Looking for 10 foot power angle plow to mount on an International. The vehicle has a GVW of less than 26000 lbs. I am not looking for a fisher or meyers. Please contact me with what you have for sale.

2. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

Anyone have any decent 10' plows for sale?

3. LON

LON Senior Member

nothing right at the moment. Bunch of government surplus plow auctions but no 10ft.

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 10' Fisher on a C70 that we never use. We only salt with it. make me an offer

5. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

Not looking for a fisher, but thank you.

6. Evil Diesel

Evil Diesel Senior Member
    from Sharon

I know you said no fisher but I have a really nice fisher commercial from the 80's. It is very heavy-duty. Makes the fisher mc series look like a joke.

7. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

Please send me some pics, I am not sold on a fisher for this size truck. I love them on my 350's

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

The large Fishers are a totally different animal

9. Evil Diesel

from Sharon

I'll try and take some picks Monday

10. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I ran a 10' fisher mc on my 99 4700,25500gvw for 6 years. The mc is a very stout plow!, a little slow but I wouldn't cross it off your list. Still going strong on my gmc 4500. just my 2 cents.

11. Marbleman

Marbleman Senior Member

To the top

12. Evil Diesel

from Sharon

PM me ur cell# and I'll text u some pics of that 10' fisher. I don't know how to post up pics on here