1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 10' Flatbed for a dually

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SullivanSeptic, Oct 21, 2010.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I have a 2008 F350 dually cab/chassis and I am looking for a flatbed for it. I am looking for steel or aluminum. My cab to axle is 84" and the cab to end of frame is 11 feet. Let me know if you have anything or know of anyone selling something. I put 10' flatbed in the title, but that was before i measured the frame. Thanks in advance
  2. SullivanSeptic

anyone have anything that would fit the back of this truck?
  3. SullivanSeptic

bump it up
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one but it's probably not as nice as you are looking for. It was originally a wood deck and no bulkhead, and is about 10yrs old. Could be a good start for a nice fabbed bed (which I can do if you want). It's been blasted but is sitting outside and is covered with surface rust. I'll have to measure if its 9 or 10' though.

edit............And I just read the description and that you need an 11' bed. I'm pretty sure its not that big, but could be made to be.

I can set you up with a nice used 11' dump bed, but not sure what you are looking to spend.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  5. happy

happy Junior Member

Do you have any hydralics that could turn this 9 or 10 foot flat into a dump. If so how much, and also how much for the bed?