1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 10-12' push box (preferably used)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by turbo5560, Nov 13, 2008.

1. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

looking for a 10-12' push box.
    needs to be in decent shape, but let me know what you got and for how much. or a place to find one.
  2. JBExc

JBExc Junior Member

I have a 12' rcs snow box for sale,it's a backhoe model.3 years old,nice shape,not too many hours on it,$3200.00.
  3. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

what is the backhoe model?
  4. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

i have a 10' box used twice 2500.00, has poly cutting edge on it, was built for a backhoe.
  5. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I have a 10ft Protech Push/Pull skid steer model. Used three seasons. Both edges are like new. Let me know, I'm in Grand Rapids. Will trade for a back blade if you got one.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Last edited: Nov 13, 2008
  7. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

we have a 12ft dirt works for backhoe rubber edge, used one time like new,paid 4500 asking 3000.00 can meet half way
  8. jasonosu

jasonosu Junior Member
    from ohio

Advance, where are you at in IN? do you have any pics? thanks
  9. ejherron

ejherron Junior Member

I am thinking of using an 8' protech box for my TL140 Takeuchi but am afraid that the tracks will spin and not give me good traction. Anybody have this problem? I also have a backhoe but, I wouldn't be able to transport it to various jobs, it would just have to stay in 1 town. I though about just using the bucket instead of the investment of the snow box.
  10. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

start a new thread