1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- 1 ton dump truck northern IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hardwoodcd, Nov 14, 2012.

1. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

I'm in the market for a small one ton dump truck. 8 or 9 foot dump body. prefer 7.3 powerstroke or 24v cummins. willing to travel for the right truck. prefer white. Have to have something set up for a new account fast!!!!!! chime in people, whatcha got!

2. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Bump. What's out there for sale?

3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Any better description? Preferred years? With or without plow?
    I've got a 07 Ram 3500 dump, gas 4x4 wit 8.5 Boss plow 45K miles
    that's up for sale

4. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

I realize that my description was a bit vauge. The perfect truck for me right now would be something that is in the 10 year old range so I don't feel to guilty about salting with it. I don't want to spend more than about $15000 for the truck. Prefer 7.3L powerstroke or 5.9 cummins. Would consider a gasser if I start running out of time. Small dump bed, 8 or 9 footer. I already have a plow for the truck. So I don't care if the dump has or doesn't have a plow on it. Will consider and look at about anything as I have a time crunch. Thanks for your time people.

Blowerman- At this time I think your truck isn't exactly what I'm looking for. Might get back with you in a couple weeks if I really start feeling the crunch!!!!! PM me you $ amount if you want.

5. treeman06

treeman06 Senior Member

Does it matter if it is standard or Auto?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Man a few weeks late but I could have scored you a nice F350 dump 4x4 7.3 with a central Boss V and only 30k miles for less than what you're willing to spend. Not to rub that in, but I'll keep my eyes out. Is 4x4 a must?

PM me your # just incase. I buy at the sales and may come across a nice trade or something.

7. Marty_J

Marty_J Junior Member

I seen a white Ford with I believe a 2 yard dump on Squre Barn Rd. in Algonquin with a plow......price?????

8. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Automatic. I'm willing to pay whatever is fair for the truck. Would prefer to stay around the $12-15,000 mark though.