1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 1 Ton Dump Near MA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by crossboneracing, Feb 25, 2009.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Looking for a 1 ton dump either ford or gm. No dodge please. Also must be 4x4, clean and not need alot of work. Plow is good but doesnt have to have one. Would like to be newer than 95 and under 12k thanks!

2. crossboneracing

Anybody?? Bump to top

3. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

Have you looked on Craigslist? There were a few decent looking dumps on there.

4. crossboneracing

Ya, I sent out a few emails and called a few people today. Nothing back yet. Well see!

5. crossboneracing

Bump Bump, anything out there?

6. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Crossbone,

I am was just going to post a new thread for some trucks I have for sale right now but thought I would respond to yours. I know I am a little far away being in Michigan but I have a 1996 Ford 1 ton 4x4, powerstroke diesel at 110k miles (Newer tranny with 20k on it) 3-4 yard dump. Hanging on the front is a 10' Western muni plow that works very good. The truck is in excellent mechanical shape as we have owned it for several years and kept up on the maintenance. I can get more specific if you want on what has been done recently. There is a little rust near the front fenders as usual but we did have the truck painted about two years ago so the rest looks real good. Asking $9000.00 for truck and plow.
    Reason for selling, bought a new truck to replace it as this one had depreciated out.
    Jim

7. crossboneracing

Thanks Jim but looking for something closer, I want to see it in person before buying it. Thanks anyways though!

8. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

No prob, knew it was a long shot...but hay what is this site for right!!

Good Luck
    jim

9. crossboneracing

Absolutely, thanks anyway, still lookin for a clean truck in MA if anyone has anything. Doesnt need to have a plow on it, just needs to be 4x4 with a dump! Thanks!