1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: '06 or '07 OBS 2500HD/3500SRW Dmax/Allison

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mkwl, May 25, 2010.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for an '06 or '07 Dmax/Allison, preferably in red. I've found one about 6 hrs from me fitting the bill, only problem is, it's not red.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

You're seeking out one hard-to-find vehicle Matt, they are hard to find in general, let alone in decent condition and in the color you want! Good luck though and i hope you find what you are looking for! Keep in mind though that a paint job, although it can cost some money, can solve the color problem if you can find everything else in a vehicle that you're looking for.
  3. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

You might be better off buying one and painting it red. If I see one I'll pass on the info.