1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb 05 f350 ultra mount truck side

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by doerrbuilding, Jan 1, 2013.

1. doerrbuilding

doerrbuilding Junior Member

I have a 8' western ultra mount I removed from a 04 Chevy 2400hd that I want to put on my f350. Needs brackets and light harness I have a 4 port module.

Please let me know if you can help
  2. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a light harness only on the truck for 6 months, good condition, h13 head lights but for a 3 port mod. Im not sure if you can use my harness in a 4 port module. Pm me if your interested.
  3. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Where are you located? I have a mount for a ford I just need to check and see what years it fits.
  4. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

i have everything you need, do you need a new module? That would be the only thing I have in question. Let me know about that. If you want pics pm me your email. I want this gone so shoot me an offer. Thanks
  5. Blizzardbusters

Blizzardbusters Junior Member

I have a complete set off a 2004 f350 don't know if it is the same ill make you a hell of a deal on tired of looking at it nothing wrong just bought a new truck. PM me if interested
  6. doerrbuilding

I have a 4 port module - but online investigation is making me even more confused. I have installed a couple western and boss in the past, just want to make sure I get the right wiring (or just headlight harness)
  7. doerrbuilding

I think it all changed in 05.