1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 05 f350 Boss plow mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mhays, Jul 10, 2007.

1. mhays

mhays Junior Member
    from kc

anybody got a rt3 boss plow mount they wanna get ride of i need one to fit a 05 f350

if so send me a email at mhaysr6@hotmail.com

thanks mitchell

2. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Just may have what you're looking for. I'm trading in my 05 for an 08 (350) and I think the 08's are different. I'll try and call the plow place in Chicago this week.

My mount is rt3, on a 05 F350.

I'm thinking the light harness adapters may be different also.

3. mhays

mhays Junior Member
    from kc

sounds good ill take it off your hands if you end up having to swap.....is it pretty good shape? not bent or anything
    thanks again let me know what ya find out

4. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Nah it's in fine shape, just the usual paint scrapes. I'll let you know late this week or early next week.

Chuck 616-886-1506

5. mhays

mhays Junior Member
    from kc

heard anything yet i looked at the boss web site and it showed 08s being a different mount but im still interested if ya wanna sell it just to double check i need the LTA03654C
    thanks mitchell
    816-529-7826

6. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Sorry for the delays, I called CPW and yea it's all different. I'll call you tomorrow.

7. mhays

mhays Junior Member
    from kc

hey chuck
    my shipping address is..
    Hays Lawn Care and Landscape
    703 16th ave south
    greenwood MO 64034