1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: '04 Dodge Fisher wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I still need all the Fisher wiring for my 2004 Dodge 2500 diesel. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks and I have PayPal.

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My friend has the wiring off a 2001 dodge 3500 for a fisher plow. 3 plug system. I am not sure if it will work or not.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

If it does, I'm interested. I have a 4 port isolation module already and I have the headlight harnesses, but I will still buy everything.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

well i will have him find out.

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

i talked to a fisher dealer today. they say it will fit. you can have the wiring and module for $150 with the module and all 3 wire harnesses. and an extra $10 to ship. lemme know. if you want to make an offer I can present it to the owner. he has to take the wiring out of the truck and he thinks he will do it tomarrow. so once it is off the truck i will have him ship it out.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

PM sent. Thanks a lot.

7. ShoreLineCT

ShoreLineCT Junior Member

I will take it.

If it is not sold I will take it. Let me know. Thanks.

Ed

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It's sold Ed. I already paid for it and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I don't want to seem like a jerk, but you should make your own thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.