1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb: 04-08 f150 ultra mount bracket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mattsautobody, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

Looking to buy a western ultra mount bracket for a 2004-2008 f150.. used is fine.. also looking for the ultra mount to uni-mount adapter kit.. i have a uni mount bracket for a 80-91 ford truck... please let me know.. moneys kinda tight willing to trade other stuff.. located in columbus

2. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a ultra bracket for sale for 280.00.

3. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

where are you at in michigan?? is that the bracket or the adapter? and its the model 3239?

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Detroit area. For the bracket 3239 like new. No adapter.

5. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

sounds good, hardware with it? let me get the cash and I'll hit ya up as soon as possible..

6. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

No hardware. Not much for them to mount up. Probably 4-5 nuts and bolts for each side. Let me know. You thinking of pickup or shipping?

7. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

do you have a paypal? I'll prolly pick it up...

8. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Yes paypal is OK. Rather green stuff at pickup. just give me some advance notice when you want it.

9. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

please send me your paypal email to me, I will pay that way and have someone pick it up for me... i unfortunately can't make the trip up there.. thanks.

email me at: costanzomatt@yahoo.com with the paypal email...