1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wrong place at the wrong time.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by doh, Jan 9, 2007.

1. doh

doh Senior Member

2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

:eek: :nod: Stay out those snow banks so we can really blast you:D

3. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

yeah She learned something and Stay OUT the snow Plow's Way!! :eek: :gunsfiring: :yow!:

:drinkup:

4. rembrandt100

rembrandt100 Member

Never liked that expression. But in this case it fits.

Dave

5. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

that video is funny every time i see it, so far 3 times this year on this site alone. yet i still watch it and laugh.

6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

did you guys listen to what she is saying though, it is dangerous because kids play and the snow plow trucks drive by, one kid was killed last year, yada yada, SMASH!!!

7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

That video has been around the internet a few times in the last year.

8. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Try like 3 times a week someone post this stupid video or the one about the V8 snowblower

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

10. MickiRig1

Another example of Big Dummies with a yank strap. Bet he gets a tow truck next time

11. rembrandt100

rembrandt100 Member

Bill B. 's video is why I never pull anyone out of a ditch. Hell I do not even stop if they are waving thier shovel in the air at me in a deep snowfall as they stand in their driveway. If you are old enough to know better and did not make arrangments to have it done. Screw you. Of course that does not apply if you are a friend of mine and got busted your plow or are behind in your work.

Dave

12. MickiRig1

Most newer cars have no where to hook to unless you have a J hook for frame holes.
    That was just stupid to hook where it would pull off the bumper and body parts!
    A shovel and steady smart pull would have got the job done.