1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wrong Forum, but Please Indulge Me

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by RCIPlow, Jan 24, 2002.

1. RCIPlow

RCIPlow Member

Reading all these post about contracts and customer satisfaction, you might be pleased to know we are not the only ones who get sc---ed. To make a long story short, my wife, who runs a graphic design and printing co., had the pleasure of dealing with a client who she sort of knows. She billed for a job, heard some grief, and was told payment would be sent. Gets payment today for half the bill. Calls client, thinking this must be a mistake, he tells her" Well thats what I thought your service was worth." My wife politley told him to pay in full ,we'll see what haapens.
    Glad to know that Snow Management Professionals like us are not the only ones getting scr--ed!
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

i think if they dont pay, she should make a graphic sign to post on their front lawn:D .
  3. matthew Urban

matthew Urban Senior Member

I'm with mdb landscaping on this,