1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wraps

Discussion in 'BE SEEN TRUCK LETTERING & MORE' started by milwaukeevtwin, Nov 19, 2009.

1. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Anybody got there trucks wrapped? I am thinking about doing it.Any advice. Lets see some pics.

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

There is a guy around here that did it...I personally think it looks like crap. It's way to much on the truck

3. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

wrap

Ya, But let me guess, You noticed it. They stick out and grab your eye. I think you really have to have the correct design.

4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Check out the previous link I made about this topic! :cool:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=64315

5. BeSeenGraphics

BeSeenGraphics Member

We can do wraps. My advice is to let a professional do it with quality material and be sure to have a quality laminate as well.

Impressions:

92% of people notice and read graphics on wrapped vehicles

75% of consumers develop impressions about a company based on the fleet graphics

30% of consumers will make buying decisions based on impressions they receive from company vehicles

96% of people surveyed said fleet graphics have more impact than billboards
    Vehicle signage garners about 8.4 million impressions in a 12-month period

Statistics based on The Traffic Audit Bureau (TAB) research

Advertising Costs (Comparisons shown as cost per one thousand impressions):

$23.70 TV Advertising
    $18.15 Newspaper Advertising
    $3.55 Outdoor Advertising
    $.70 Vehicle Advertising (Wrap)

Based on a 28-foot truck contracted for full coverage over a 12-month period. Actual cost for inner city or regional programs may vary. Source: Media Dynamics, Inc.

Durability

Vehicle wraps will not damage your automobile’s paint when applied correctly by a Professional Installer

Protection of your vehicle’s original paint is an additional bonus of wrapping, which may enhance the resale value of your automobile

The Color Spot ensures our car wraps will not fade and are backed by up to a 5-year performance guarantee

Vehicle wraps are nonabrasive and can easily be removed when you are ready to sell the vehicle or change your advertising

Gas Prices

Gas prices are creeping up again. These soaring rates can leave your business with fewer adverting dollars, but there is unused value to be discovered when attaching a promotional feature to your vehicles.

Turn your vehicles into moving billboards by wrapping them with your company's name or logo. You already possess the marketing space and you’re already paying for the gas.

Does it make sense to “only drive” your company vehicles when they could be serving a multiple purpose? Vehicle wraps are the solution to your advertising needs.

6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

True, the design may make a difference. This guy you notice the truck, however there is WAY to much on the truck you have to strain to read the name on the truck.