1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wrangler with a Blizzard plow

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by tom b, Nov 28, 2011.

1. tom b

tom b Junior Member

Just added a 6'-8" blizzard plow:

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

Looking good
  3. bschurr

bschurr Member

Now all we need is some snow! Enough of this 60*F weather in late November. Bring on the white stuff and lets have some fun...
  4. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

Looks awesome man, like the plow and love that color jeep.
  5. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Nice lookin' Jeep, but that baby blizzard looks like a toy on it. I like blizzards, but that just looks too small... :confused:
  6. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Looks great. Nice to see a different brand of plow on a Jeep (rarely see that brand around here). It looks like it is nice and close too (not excessively sticking out front).
  7. Dubl0Vert

Dubl0Vert Senior Member

AMEN Brotha!!!:whistling:
  8. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Looks great, your Jeep looks like it has a lift to it? What size if you do and what size tires? I like the way it looks. Good luck this season!
  9. tom b

tom b Junior Member

It has a 2.5 lift (springs/shocks), the tires are 35 x 12.50, actual size is just over 34. My driveway is just over 1/2 mile, paved, and my dad's is just over 1/4 miles, gravel, so this should work great.
  10. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Thanks!, Looks great