1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wrangler w/plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wrangler, Jan 9, 2004.

1. wrangler

wrangler Junior Member

My 2000 Wrangler with new Meyer plow.

2. cocamonkey

cocamonkey Junior Member
    from Iowa

Sweet looking Jeep.

Have you added anything to the front end spring wise? It looks like it might be sitting kind of low.
  3. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

sure does look like its sitting low better upgrade the front end before you brage something
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

cool jeep. i cant wait to get the plow on mine:)
  5. penberth

penberth Member

Very Nice Wrangler

Looking really good. I would definitely look into getting either Timbrens or Mopar air shocks. Mopar (Jeep) makes air shocks for the Wrangler for when plows are installed.

Check out this thread and see how this Wrangler sits:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2004
  6. gunsworth

gunsworth Senior Member

actually, mopar discontinued those (they werent the greatest anyways) We were gonna just go with the air bags but after ordering them from summit my dad wen to get som regular shocks and found a place that had some air shocks (forget who makes em) so we went ahead and used both. This worked well because one of the air shock lines came out and the airbags still held it so we could finish. The air shocks seem to work better than the bags though. I would not plow with out either of these. If you can aford both it is awesome, it bounces less with the plow than my yj without.