1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wrangler snoowbear FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cjshloman, Jan 8, 2012.

1. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

Got my new western plow today sitting in my garage, soooooo, I'm Selling my snowbear winterwolf plow. Its a personal plow so its not a 4 way. it raises up and down with a winch, you manualy angle it. The winch does not work right now. It was broken this summer, but it was new begining of last winter. It is a $60 winch new from harbor freight, buy it put it on, it will work. the only other thing with the plow is it has a bend on each end. Doesnt really effect it at all, could be bent back if wanted to. the plow comes with the original winch, the broken one, light lit, and an upgraded plow control, plus wiring. the mount also goes with it......fits a '97-'06 jeep wranglers. $400 for all of it. great for small driveways. a new mount alone for the jeep is $200. Shoot me some offers...very flexible, want it out of my garage. thanks, Bull

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WhitePlowr

WhitePlowr Senior Member

what western did you get ?

3. cjshloman

cjshloman Senior Member

I picked up a complete 6.5 unimount for my wrangler, $1300 in ny

4. warrior88

warrior88 Member

Will you ship? How much to 15001?