1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wrangler set up

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by capital turf, Dec 2, 2007.

1. capital turf

capital turf Junior Member

i have a 94 YJ and am curious what it would cost to have it set up? i see some are running Sno-ways and there is a dealer with in distance. i would want to go with the smallest plow. thanks
  2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Pricing is best obtained at the dealer level. We have several in MO and a distributor based in KC. All can be found using the dealer locator on our website. Thank you for you interest.
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The 22 series is great on that truck!!!!!!!!!!
  4. real snowman

real snowman Junior Member

I run a snow way st on my jeep. PICS TO COME. I would recommend the plow but I would not recommend the wireless remote at this point. Having alot of problems with mine. Will let you know what snow way has to say about this. But the plow itself works great. And believe me..........................we get alot of snow.
  5. EWD

EWD Junior Member

94 yj

i have a 94 yj it works great. I tryed to get a snow-way but the dont make the mount and the dealer could not find it at all they stopped production because it is to old. I got a blizzard 720lt and it is a good match but i had to travel to erie pa. to get the mount for that.
  6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What kind of problems?
  7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i had a 6.5 its was ok the 7.0 is better