1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wow we got snow.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

2. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

That must have been after a long night of plowing. A little techno and I am sure you had a Red Bull or a coffee in the cup holder, ready to to :bluebounc

Whats your thought on the Wide out after using it a few times? The videos I have seen look as though a ton of snow roll out from between the wing and the plow.

Great vid, keep'em coming
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

How does the Wideout and your V from last year compare?
  4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Videos look good
  5. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Jon, cool vid's. In the second video, when your showing the side wing/extension, is it me or is there a ton of snow coming out between and off the side of it. And any problems with yours yet? There are a few around here that went down in our first big storm in a matter of minutes. I also have my reservations about poly edges, imo, they don't clean as well. With that light fluffy snow I would think the whole lot should look like the racing stripes that thing left.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  6. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

You know Jon u just made a instructional vidoe for those new guys just getting into the plowing business on the ins and outs on what to do GREAT VIDEO
  7. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

you got that down you fly around when your plowing must have alot of practice!
  8. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Iam going to watch that one over and over :drinkup:..........................................................................................................................payup
  9. SantiniServices

SantiniServices Member

nice videos love the outside view but u wouldnt have to use 4 low if u bought a FORDwesport
  10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

im sure he didnt need it and was just trying it out.....and thats fast for 4 low...mine goes like 5mph max but put the 675ft-lbs of torque to use!!!!!
  11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Wouldn't you have done those lots in 2 passes with your SwingWing or were you just enjoying your new plow?
  12. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Just trying to create a equal playing field.
  13. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

No More Techno!!

Great vids Jon!! Had to mute the 2 from inside the cab though, techno music makes me want to :realmad:!!! Looks like you had some good snow to push with the setup, keep us posted on how well it holds up.
  14. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

You really do nice job on those videos. I love the setup also it's got to be the quite effcient for large lots like the ones your doing in the video. Wish I could have a setup like that someday.
  15. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

The only reason I watched the video was the music
  16. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Awesome videos.