1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WOW super bright hide-a-way

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by razr777, Nov 5, 2013.

1. razr777

razr777 Senior Member
    from JERSEY

I was down at a meeting and saw a few other driver's from different towns and we was bs'in about everything lol.
    I got to see some really nice light bars led and none led, i'm very glad i made choice for the whelen mini 23" bar for a mini.

One guy only had it and it is bright with a full range around the truck from every angle you could see this thing.
    Maybe cause it is bigger than the other mini bars, but i like it a lot can't wait to get it.

Than i seen some led hide a ways there was a lot of different ones and brands but the feniex cannon was super bright.
    I don't know if it was the way i looked at it but it was bright hurt my eyes if looked straight on.

I was very impressed with the light out put and the wide spread of light it gave off and all during the day.
    What are you guys take on these lights cause i have been using the whelen and again the snm leds?

2. AugustArborists

AugustArborists Member
    from Wyoming

I have Cannons in the reverse and cargos, with two more to go in the fogs when I get some time. Love the Cannons, really bright white for backing, the cargos light up the bed and beyond. Amber is totally bright as well, I wouldn't go with anything else in a HAW.

I also have a Whelen mini Justice, you can see that thing from WAY off, love it as well. In full sunlight, it reflects off stop signs 6 blocks away.