1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!!... Snow!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by paponte, Jan 16, 2006.

1. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Only about 4", but it was snow!! Still have yet to take a pic of everything all together at the yard, but here's one of our sanding trucks with her plow down. Ford F700, 10' BOSS and 6yd Downeaster 10' Box. payup

2. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx Senior Member
    from MASS

looks great, its nice to see that at least someone is out there having sum fun and paying bills at the same time.
  3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting PlowSite.com Addict

I agree Dirt, hope you had fun Paponte i'm still waiting.
  4. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Nice set up!! Are all your trucks with a green plow? This truck and your 1-ton look great. :drinkup: :yow!:
  5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Yes, all of our plows and sanders are safety green as of this year. Have one 2yd spreader to still paint, but other than that everything is green. :cool:

JPMAKO Senior Member

Looks good I like the color choice, It stands out.
    How is everything going:waving: ?

7. nepmgmt

nepmgmt Member

looks really nice how every thing matchs very professional and those old truck are very nice
  8. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Whats up Jason, long time no talk!

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I chose to make everyting Safety green this year primarily for marketing purposes. I like to keep my equipment looking clean and new even though they are older. I figured instead of buying all different color paints to match original colors of sanders and plows, I was better off just going one color. Stands out, and I know it's one of mine without even seeing the name on the door. Here's another for ya!

UD 1800HD 9' BOSS and 4-5yd 10' Western Spreader

VALENTIN Member

Hello Paponte,

In Romania we call this: ''A real professionist''!

I think its the same in USA!

Very profesional image! ..... you scream: RELIABLE!!!

10. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice looking truck.
  11. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

What???? no pics of the new truck :rolleyes: Or did you not want to get the 89 F-350 dump all dirt just yet.
  12. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

Sweet F-700 Wat Are You Plowing City Rds???
  13. snow plow man57

snow plow man57 Member

lookin good keep it up.
  14. paponte

paponte Senior Member

It's an entranceway to a building that we do. Thanks for the comments guys! Snapped this one at the shop today with a couple of trucks.

Green Machines.jpg

Green Machines2.jpg

Green Salters.jpg
  15. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Man, those keep looking better and better. Do you have tire shine on that F700 in the second pic?:D
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2006