1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wow, plowsite will be dead this weakend...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I dont think there is anyone who isnt getting any snow this weekend....
  2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

no snow here next saturday looks promising though :D
  3. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy PlowSite.com Addict

Nothing here
    Might even get all the way up to 32 degrees tomorrow

Maybe next weekend they say.
    Good luck all you NE's, just think of the money.
  4. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

Blue skies and calm here in the Northwoods........no good . Nothin white since 12/5.:sleeping:
  5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

3 inches on the ground now, 2 more to come.....payup
  6. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Just about the same here today. Maybe 5-7 by the time it's over.

This has been a great start to the winter season here.
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Mabey Mabey if we get lucky here we will see flurries
  8. ppandr

ppandr Senior Member

It doesn't snow in New Jersey any more....only sleet and ice. The last three times I have plowed it has been, 2", 5" and 1" of SLEET. Need a sleet plow not a snowplow.
  9. Oasis

Oasis Senior Member

Up to 10 inches here!tymusic
  10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Snowed a little here already supposed to get more snow and some freezing rain over night!:bluebounc
  11. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Heavy Snow Warning payup
  12. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

So far no good, they said 1-2 by 6pm but it just now started spittin' a little. Our forecasts are all over the place! One station says 3-5 tonight and another 6-12 tomorrow, one other says 1-2 tonight then sleet then only another 3 tomorrow,:dizzy: I'm just tired of planning or not planning things due to these forecasts. But yet we have all the warnings out...heavy "road clogging" snow, Blizzard warning for tomorrow, lake effect snow warning for Sunday night into Monday, we'll see.
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  13. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Yeah we were supposed to see 3-7 tonite and heavy snow/blizzard conditions here tommorow, but that is a farce. We got maybe an inch and a half of snow, and now it is raining. Oh well at least when I sell the plow this spring I will have that much more to put towards an enclosed trailer:nod:
  14. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just started snowing they used the "B" word for Sun. still looking at 12-18 tomorrow! While waiting for the snow I'll make my travel plans for Grassbuster wedding in Fiji !
  15. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

They used the B word here too, unless we can get a blizzard out of rain, I dont see it happening
  16. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Grandview, your lucky seeing all this snow!! Your gonna have to mail some of it down here to PA. I'm starting to forget what it looks like!
  17. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Calling for 4-7 tonight then 7-14 tomorrow. I hope not
  18. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

4" here and still snowing!
  19. Up North

Up North Senior Member

:waving: Nothing on tap here except for another loooooonnnnnggg snowmobile ride tomorrow. Put on 75 miles today and plan on putting on at least that, probably more tomorrow.

Good luck to all you guys getting the snow this time, we had our share last week.:salute:

20. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

You guys stink!

We dont even have snow in the forcast until Christmas day--- Thats 10 more days!

The heck with mailing the snow here just mail the payup