1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WOW!!!!! its been awhile

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by columbiaplower, Dec 15, 2001.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!! boy its been a while since ive been on here........ snow seasons back and no lawn work to do and i have time to kill!!!! anyway just wanted to say hi to everyone and well i feel like i dont know half of u bit thats ok i love new people
    hopen' for snow (havent had any yet)
  2. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

Hi Nick!
    No measurable snow here either, thank goodness its only a part time business of mine!!:D , I'd be broke if I depended on snow at this time. nice to hear from you.
  3. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Welcome back Nick.

4. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Welcome back Nick

How was your summer?
  5. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

summer was good lots of rain and that means growing grass. i spent summer tuning my biz and think i made alot of profitable changes. Then fall came and i had a personal issue to deal with so the fall clean up was not what it could have been.