1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WOW!!! I'm moving to Japan!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowzilla, Jan 9, 2006.

1. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

2. makplow

makplow Senior Member

I`ll join ya!!! that would keep us out of trouble for awhile!! I saw it on the news today. Unreal, I hope Japans not hogging all the snow!! :mad:
  3. Midnight

Midnight Junior Member

You hope Japan isn't hogging all the snow....First it was the electronics industry, auto industry, steel industry, clothing, shoes. Why not the snowplowing service ?
  4. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

I'm glad it doesn't snow like that, looks like to much work. I really like the 2" snow falls.
  5. GSE

GSE Senior Member

I'll second that!
  6. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Can you imagine trying to keep up with a storm like that? No way. It would be nice trying, knowing what the paycheck would be like. It would take weeks to haul all of that snow off the lots. I'll take a mini version of it.
  7. sixspeed

sixspeed Senior Member

might be good for US!!!

Maybe they'll trade in their Toyota/Nissan/Honda's for Ford, Chevy and Dodge trucks :)
  8. Snow Picasso

Snow Picasso Senior Member

9. paponte

paponte Senior Member

I couldn't even fathom 13' of snow around here. Just imagine what the drifts would look like. :dizzy:
  10. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

The area in which the snow fell is the same Latitude as DC and Balitmore. If only we got 13' feet. I could just see myself rolling in all that money. payup payup I could name my price on any driveway. :rolleyes:

My B7500 and its blower would be worth its weight in gold.

Then all the relandscaping and property clean up in the spring. payup
  11. welded wrenches

welded wrenches Senior Member

plow japan ok ok

go plow japan and break down,and try to repair your truck with them JAPAN /taiwan tools ha,ha.ha I hope they give out free band-aids with jap tools !! :help: :help:
  12. drmiller100

drmiller100 Senior Member
    from idaho

that was the season so far, not just one storm.
  13. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Oh yes they would pay me, because I have a contract.
  14. paponte

paponte Senior Member

No offense dude, but your 7500 would be like a pea in a bowl of soup if we had 13' of snow. A 988 Cat wouldn't be able to stack snow that high. You would need a heavy duty loader with a double auger blower or an FWD with a double auger to get through someting like that. There's a reason 70 people are dead. Thats not even a laughing matter, thats serious F'ing snow! Drifts would be insane. :eek:
  15. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

You know theirs places in the US that get that much snow. No reason to leave the country.
  16. itsgottobegreen

Its better than nothing. Remember down here almost no one owns a FWD with a snogo. I know one privately owned machine and the airports have a few. This isn't up state new york were every other company owns a blower that big. We also have a 2910 with a 63" blower too. So we could at least keep access paths around our lots and buildings.

BTW I used to run a cat 988 with a 24' push box when I was younger working for a friend. Talk about a snow beast.
  17. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Yeah we don't have anything like that around here either, not enough snow to need one. Everyone uses trucks, and just puts loaders in big lots with boxes on them. Like I said, not knocking your mahines or anything the 7500 is a nice machine. :)
  18. itsgottobegreen

Yep mines been to hell and back a few times. We beat on it severally. Its paid for itself 6 times over in the two year we have had it.