1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WOW can my wife plow!

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by bschurr, Feb 16, 2014.

1. bschurr

bschurr Member

I have been traveling a bunch lately (combination if work & play) so I taught my wife how to use the plow. I don't do commercial plowing, just my driveway and a few friends & neighbors (for free). My 16 year old daughter is typically my "wingman" when I plow since she loves to operate the Fish Stick as I navigate.

Needless to say, I have been out of town for the last 4 snow storms in NJ and my wife has really impressed me with her ability to keep 30+ inches off the driveway! In fact, some of her friends are amused by her new skill and have asked to join her during her plow missions.

Just thought I would share this quick story & I am thinking about starting a new business called All Girls Plowing for next season to supplement my 2 daughter's 529 college funds.

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Sweet!.......

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Need pixs of this plow princess!

4. bschurr

bschurr Member

5. Snow tracker

Snow tracker Senior Member

Don't know if I would travel that much:eek:

6. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Thinking the same thing........heck I wouldn't leave the play room.Thumbs Up

7. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

Life's a gamble

8. Blizzard1980

Blizzard1980 Senior Member

So is snow, ... with a image of a female in it

9. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

This is my wife's 3rd season plowing with me commercial accounts she loves it more than I do

10. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

They are too f'ing slow!!! Mine is able to plow, but she's slow as hell! Just like cleaning fish, she does an excellent job of filleting a fish, but man, I do four to her one!