1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

would you use this?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by SKYNYRD, Nov 15, 2010.

SKYNYRD Senior Member

dano and the upper brass at ff need our feedback guys. would you like to see them produce and sell something like this for use on our favorite spray can? where do you think it would be useful? inside door jams and other tight places like rocker panels? how bout those V plows or wideouts? how about you heavy equipment operators out there? now is the time to let your voices be heard and tell ff what you think.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I thought Dano IS the upper brass.....

I can definitely see some use for that.

I will also take this opportunity to mention that a dropper type can (think 3in1 oil) would be very useful. Precise application for things like bolts, screws, electrical connectors, etc.

SKYNYRD Senior Member

dano is the uppermost brass, the upper brass is slightly below him;)

i think you got a pretty good idea there. wonder if that could work with how thick ff is
  4. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

Dunno about upper-most brass, but I've heard that he clinks when he walks.
  5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I can see a nozzle like that being very useful to get into tight places, but not too sure about a dropper type can.
    I'd like to see a nozzle like that available essentially on it's own so one would not be limited to using aerosol cans with it.
  6. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

A tube like that would be great for getting under the shield on my UTG auger above the salt discharge chute

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i'm surprised there hasn't been more feedback on this:confused:
  8. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Me too. Anybody else want to offer up some feedback?
  9. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

the brush can works great in a small area or a small spot

SKYNYRD Senior Member

anybody inparticular? like grandview for instanceussmileyflag
  11. kmg365

kmg365 Junior Member

FF enima? No more constipation
  12. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

I think that 1 (maybe..........2) holes would work better on a flexible nozzle. That 4 hole idea would be useful for the inside of a pipe or something similar. Using that on say, my pickup, for instance, above the wheel well would also spray on the plastic fender well. If using on open or semi- open areas I think one might accidentaly spray themselves in the face. Most other areas I can reach with the current tube supplied with the can, or the undercoating gun. Not trying to be smart, just trying to provoke thought.
  13. TwiceStroked

TwiceStroked Member

Inside doors, rockers, supports under the box. I'd use it. It looks like a workable idea as long as the holes were large enough to allow the FF to flow with out plugging.
  14. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Yeah, I would try it. The little straw is kinda like a broadsword in application and this would be more like a scalpel...
  15. Y-town IceMan

Y-town IceMan Junior Member

I give it a resounding YES as long as it was removable so it could still be used normally. and the price increase wasn't dramatic
  16. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Has anyone had a problem getting the FF to flow from the can when it's left in the truck on a 20 degree or lower night. I thought I had a pressure loss and brought the can inside thinking I would have to throw it away. Once it warmed up it seems to work fine.

SKYNYRD Senior Member

deershack that is a very common problem. it's not that the ff freezes but it gets so thick that it just wont spray. the same thing happend to me with the bulk form in my undercoating gun if i have to use it outside on the coldest of days, at that point the brush can is our best bet to use:)

iceman the accessory hose goes in place of the nozzle on the standard can. you can switch them back and forth as many times as needed :)

so far 2 good uses i found was inside the chute on my snowblower. the hose allowed me to get deep into the heart then yesterday i used it get all the way inside some hollow square stock on a salter frame.

there was enough positive feedback that the hose has now been made available here...

happy spraying[​IMG]