1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Would u buy it? 2007 Duramax

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ChevKid03, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I was considering selling my truck.. But would ONLY do so if someone offered me the right price... Wondering how many people would say yes to buying it.. Its an 07 Classic 2500HD Reg Cab blacked out.... Tinted windows... Black toolbox.. Black 6" stacks..LT trim... Just hit 52k miles Upgrades include a PPE standard that has never been off level 2 (90hp)... Transgo jr. Shift kit to help the tranny while towing... Airlift 5000 airbags in the back and timbrens up front.. Truck is equipped with front and rear strobes and a brand new this season whelen responder mounted to the back rack...the truck is MINT in every way shape and form... A sprinkler is run under the truck for a couple hrs after each snow event and it shows... I will only sell the truck with the 8ft Stainless x-blade if I can get what I want.. These trucks are hard to find (reg cab lbz) in mint shape... Wouldn't let it go for a penny less than 27k.... Please give me your opinions. Thx

2. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

27k? Reg cab. Keep it.

3. Steve G.

Steve G. Senior Member

Pics would be great!

4. kj330

kj330 Member

27k? reg cab????? no thanks

5. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

That truck is worth AT LEAST 27K. You would have zero problems selling it for that. Lots and lots of people are looking for LBZ's because of the fact it has no DPF, and it's emissions exempt in most states. Regular cab, so what? If I didn't already have mine, I would buy that truck in a second. And not to be nosey, but why would you sell it? Going bigger?

Also, what kind of front pipe do you have? I'm looking to delete my cat in the spring.

Brandon

6. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

27K? I can get a new gasser with a 5 year warranty for that.... and a Dmax for $34K, I'll give you $19,500 and not a penny more for it.... not trying to sound like an arse...just saying

7. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

And I don't think your being an arse my friend... I simply posted this to see if someone would pay it... It whay it is worth to me cause I know I couldn't find another reg cab lbz in this shape.. I agree that the price is high, but like I said, I was just curious. Thx for the reply though.

8. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Maybe I'm looking at it from a biased point of view, but I'd like to think mine is worth $30k. (EC/SB) The transgo jr. kit is an expensive upgrade, and only 52k miles.. That truck would sell instantly on DieselPlace.com

9. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Thanks Cubanb... I don't even know if I could physically part with it...... But that's what I wanted to see by posting on here.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

In the current market I don't think it would sell too quickly for that. Is it worth it, yes, but only to someone looking for that particular truck and has that kind of money to spend. I tried getting $25k for my 05 CC and everyone acted like I was nuts. Granted 3x the miles, but I have over $10k worth of extras in it too.

11. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

i have a 2007, 2500hd, new body style, regular cab, d-max bought it at 23k miles and paid FIVE GRAND LESS THEN THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sell you mine for 27k :)

12. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I think u should ask the price that the truck is worth TO YOU... If you think its worth it, the hell with everyone else. Haha

13. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

Ok, maybe it wouldn't sell instantly. But like the diesel god says, someone who is looking for one, and understands the upgrades and their worth, I'm sure it would sell. That's why I say Dieselplace or one of the other GM forums because the LBZ's are what those guys are looking for. PPL don't want to buy new ones either cuz the government controls GM now, making yours even more valuable.

14. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I hear ya on the cost but u can't buy the "classic" body style anymore... I don't care too much for the new body style due to the emissions junk... But I'm sure its one HELL of a truck.

15. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

chevkid,

u have a cat converter or no? and i bet ur truck sounds sick too with that stack

16. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

No cat, no muffler, just plain growlin

17. cubanb343

cubanb343 Senior Member
    from ERIE

MBRP front pipe?

18. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

Some day I will man up and do the full turbo back but for no mine is cat back.

19. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I would like to point out that the sellar has is stated in another auction that he payed $24,000 with the plow on it! hahaaha

20. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

Negative my friend.... The SELLER, paid LESS than $24,000 even after I put on all the aftermarket things.... Nice try though. I'm not even selling the truck... If you read earler, I just wanted to see who thinks the truck is worth what i'm asking.